- May 6 at 6pm PT: ISA Presents: A TV Writing Class with Jen Grisanti
- May 8: AIGA Webinar—Design Contracts: What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You
- May 9-10: PIGSquad PICO-8 Workshop
- May 15: ISA Presents: Comedy Writing with Steve Byrne
- May 23-24: PIGSquad Unity Workshop—Basic and ProBuilder
- May 26: Virtual OMSI Science Pub: VFX for Stop Motion at LAIKA
- Tutorials on Cameras, Lighting, Lenses & More, recommended by Koerner Camera’s community
- “Lessons & Mistakes Using Crowdfunding:” April 29 at 5pm PT
- Scribd: 30 days free of audio books, e-books, magazines, etc.
- Skillshare: Get 2 months free and learn everything from branding to cross-stitch.
- Peloton: 90 days free of the fitness app—yoga, meditation, strength, cycling + more
- DoYogaWithMe: 2 months of free access to premium content
Mt. Freelance: Free access to Level 1 of the Mt. Freelance Master Class
What you get: Mt. Freelance is a course and community designed to help you get more work, charge what you’re worth and connect with other elite creative freelancers. If you remember, these guys were the keynote speakers at our Master Summit back in September.
Avid—Media Composer | Ultimate, Pro Tools, Pro Tools | Ultimate and/or Sibelius | Ultimate: free 90-day license
What you get: Free 90-day license for for Avid Media Composer | Ultimate, Pro Tools, Pro Tools | Ultimate and/or Sibelius | Ultimate. You can request as many as you want.
How to get it: You, your company, or school must be a current customer who was forced to go remote or close due to coronavirus concerns. You also have to activate your temporary license by April 17. Apply here.
Unity Learn Premium: 3 months free
What you get: access to beginner to advanced courses on 2D & 3D animation, AR/VR development, game development and more.
How to get it: Simply create a login and go! Learn Unity.
Lynda / LinkedIn Learning: Free for Multnomah County Library cardholders
What you get: Online courses in business, software, technology, and creative skills.
HubSpot: Free certifications in inbound sales, content & AI marketing, e-commerce, Instagram strategy, & more
What you get: Access to 15 free online certifications from one of the leading authorities on inbound and content marketing. (They also have tons of free marketing templates on their blog.)
How to get it: View the courses here, then sign up for a free account when you find one you like.
Google Analytics: Free Beginner, Advanced, & Power-User certifications
What you get: Learn Google’s measurement tools and standards so you can grow your business through thoughtful data analysis. The Google Analytics Academy will let you learn the software in real time with data you can manipulate.
How to get it: Get started here and choose the level that suits you.
UPDATED 4/30: Government Assistance for Freelancers & Small Businesses During COVID-19