OMPA is the trade association for Oregon media production professionals.
Our members are a diverse community working together to build and sustain a strong creative and business environment for media production professionals. Through OMPA, you can have your voice heard, connect with the broader production community, and showcase what you offer. OMPA is driven by our members and their needs—join today and add your perspective to the mix!
Perks of Pro and Student memberships:
- Opportunities to be featured in our newsletter, on our social channels, and at events.
- An enhanced listing in our comprehensive, vetted directory of Oregon production professionals and services†
- Exclusive weekly Jobs Email and Job Board access
- Free or discounted admission to OMPA events
- Discounts on advertising
- Periodic access to the Columbia and adidas employee stores
- Discounts/offers for film festivals & partner events
- Voting rights in board elections
- The pride of directly supporting your local industry!
We also offer a free Basic membership that allows you to create a simple listing with one specialty, one image, and your contact information.† No other benefits listed above are included for Basic members.
Membership Dues—See above for current discounts.
Pro (1 individual): $150
Pro (2-6 employees): $350
Pro (7-24 employees): $500
Pro (25+ employees): $1,000
Pro (1 individual): $15
Pro (2-6 employees): $35
Pro (7-24 employees): $50
Pro (25+ employees): $100
† The fine print on listings:
Directory listings are not available to Student members.
Free basic listings are not available until we launch our new website.
The new website will allow Pro members to add multiple specialties, a description, media gallery, credits/clients, and team members. Pro members currently receive 1 free listing on sourceoregon.com.