Members: Submit your work for our annual celebration
Current OMPA members are invited to submit video from any project they worked on that was produced in 2019. Please follow the guidelines below and submit your work by midnight on January 7.
- Deadline: Extended to January 7 at midnight
- Specs: Codec: H.264, Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Length: 60-second clip (reel, trailer, etc.) for us to choose from
- Only submit media you have permission to share
- Info to include: your name, the project title, and your role. We will use this information to create your lower-third credit. Please make sure you send a clean version that does not already have a lower-third credit on it.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Video for OMPA Event."
Thanks for sharing your work with us! We can't wait to see it on the big screen. Be sure to save the date for Monday, January 27 so you can join us. We will announce the rest of the event details ASAP.
Note: Clips used are at the discretion of OMPA staff and the designated Editor. Submissions are not guaranteed to be included.
What's the Annual Meeting?
While we're hoping for a snappier name this year, the Annual Meeting is one of OMPA's signature events. We kick off the year with a few hundred local industry members for an evening of reflection, screenings, awards, and looking forward.
We award the Awards of Excellence at the Annual Meeting to recognize exceptional professionals in the field. Last year's recipients were:
- Award of Excellence: Schuyler Telleen
- Rising Star Award: Das Leune and Sika Stanton
- Service & Inspiration Award: Tiffany Golden
- Industry Champion: Charlie Carlsen
Read about last year's event at Hollywood Theatre, which brought out a full house of roughly 300 industry professionals.