Thanks to all who attended our recent event AI For Creatives and Businesses moderated by Nisha Burton. The event showcased AI's potential to enhance creative work and strengthen business processes. Our panel of industry leaders, AI specialists, and creative professionals highlighted AI's applications in filmmaking, visual effects, animation, and more. Attendees gained insights into the latest advancements and discovered innovative tools and resources to push the boundaries of their craft and embrace the future of storytelling in the age of AI. See the recap video here!
Thank you to our awesome panelists and photographer:
- Tyesha Snow, VP of Product at WellSaid Labs
- Em Ivers, Microsoft's Physical Operations Studios
- Jim Geduldick, Virtual Production, Visual Effects Supervisor, and Cinematographer
- Brady Benware, Co-founder of GPT Now
- Jessica Vanterpool Photography
We also extend our gratitude to our sponsors, 52 Limited and TAO, for partnering with us. View the recap video and event photos below!
AI Tools to Explore:
- OpenAI (ChatGPT, DALL-E)
- Adobe Firefly
- Stable Diffusion
- Deep Dream by Google