Vision Stages is a 36,000 sq ft soundstage fully equipped with:
- 2000 AMPS of power from two LEX Powergate company switches with camlock connections at each end
- a 50'x30' cyc with a 48'x30' lighting grid 19' high
- a retractable curtain dividing the 5,000 sq ft Stage 3 with a 40'x40' lighting grid 18' high
- 300/30 WiFi with 6 access points for seamless connection
- a separate 1GB fiber line with an Enterprise firewall in the mezzanine via ChromaColor
- ground-level access through a 12'x14' rollup door from our 64,000 sq ft parking lot
- two elevated loading docks with 9’x9′ sound isolated doors
- three mezzanine offices for production, HMU, and wardrobe for commercial productions
- 20 rentable 12'x10' Hollywood flats & jacks
Vision Stages is located 7 miles east of Portland, 20 minutes from PDX airport, and the minutes away from downtown Troutdale - the Gateway to the Columbia River Gorge. We are also based 30 miles as-the-crow-flies from Mt. Hood’s Silent Rock and other crew parking options near Government Camp. Drive 1.5 miles east and you’ll find 9,000 square feet of production office space at the Yoshida Havens Estates. That property has several filming locations, and it serves as a secondary base camp for productions filming driving scenes along the beautiful Historic Columbia River Highway 3-minute loop from Vision Stages.
Catering available upon request from Riverview Restaurant 1.5 miles east.
Equipment rentals available upon requests from our neighbors at 27006 SE Stark Street.
Workforce training programs in partnership with Vision Stages and Mount Hood Community College offer workshops through the Entertainment Workforce Coalition. Larger productions that require all 36,000 sq ft at Vision Stages exclusively for stage space can utilize these programs for an off-site construction mill only a 2-minute drive west.
Unity Air Controls allow for remote access to HVAC systems quickly and energy efficiently. Antimicrobial DURITex Merv 13 filters destroy airborne bacteria, viruses, allergens, and other pollutants making Vision Stages an "Official Good Space" by means of Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) technology.