This page will help you understand how to participate in the 2018 Oregon Production Investment Fund (OPIF) Tax Credit Auction. State tax credits are available in $500 increments. You must bid at least $475 per increment. The money collected through this auction goes into the Oregon Production Investment Fund, which directly leads to more production jobs, projects, and spending in our state.
IT’S AS EASY AS 1-2-3!
- Submit your bid on the auction website between 9am PDT September 24 and 5pm PDT September 28.
- Complete form OR-TCA for each bid you submit.
- Gather full payment in the form of a certified check, cashier’s check, or money order made payable to Oregon Dept. of Revenue. Deliver your payment by mail or in-person by October 5.
- Mail: Oregon Dept. of Revenue, Attn: Tax Credit Auction, PO Box 14600, Salem OR 97309-5049
- Hand deliver: Oregon Dept. of Revenue, 800 NE Oregon Street, 5th floor, Portland OR
Wait 2-4 weeks to hear the results of the auction. If your bid wins, you’ll receive a tax credit certificate in the mail. If you are outbid, your payment will be returned to you.
Download our infographic for more details, or visit one of the resources below.
- Questions during the auction: email@example.com
- Auction Website
- Oregon Film Tax Credit Auction Information
- Download Form OR-TCA
- A&E Tax Service: 503-228-0962 or firstname.lastname@example.org